How to copy all the posts from one blog to another on blogger.com

In this article, the system of transferring all the blog post of one Blogger blog address to another one is being discussed. 

I have to do it for myself as I mistakenly created two similar blog addresses in my Blogger account, I wanted to merge the two. You can move posts individually also it depends upon our own need. 

Here is how I did it, I have backup all the post of my blog address which I want to remove and import it back to the desired one which I wanted to retain.

Here are the steps behind downloading your blog posts,

Step 1: Log in to your Blogger Account.

Step 2: Go to the Settings tab and then scroll down to Manage Blog 

Step 3: Click on Back up content 


Most probably the backup file would be in .XML format and downloaded to your regular selected folder chosen for downloads of the browser. 

Here are the steps behind uploading your blog posts,

Step 1: Log in to your Blogger Account.

Step 2: Go to the Settings tab and then scroll down to Manage Blog 

Step 3: Click on Import content

Step 4: Click on I'm not a robot.

Step 5: Depending upon your need check the radio button of Automatically publish all imported posts and pages. 

Step 6: Select your .XML file from the downloaded folder.

Done! 

After preparing the first two steps like backup, you need to click on Import content. Then you need to give google assurance that you are not a robot and select your file. Before deleting the first backup blogs you should check thoroughly whether all the blogs are moved properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eg0xxx Disassembly to access RAM and SSD. 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz

How to remove bios password