Did you noticed whenever you change your theme the meta tags got vanished. Blogger.com


I was thinking to make my blogger site popular on google search results, while searching for how to do that, I found out adding meta tags with specific keywords are helpful. Accordingly, I add meta tags to my site. 

You can check my previous blogs in regard to how to add meta tags here.

But unfortunately, when I changed the appearance of my site by selecting a new theme, all my tags were gone. I had to regenerate them and put them inside the <head> tag again.  

Now, I am trying to find a solution to that.

I found that every time you change your theme you have to paste meta tags afterwords. 

There is no other way to solve this as per my knowledge. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eg0xxx Disassembly to access RAM and SSD. 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz

How to remove bios password