My experiences while growing a kids youtube channel.

I have started making content on May 21. During this time I have been trying different things to grow my “Mammaas Learning” channel. While I watched many channels similar in size in my niche blow up like a rocket. So I have tried many ways to grow and my experiences are shared below:

  1. coping fastest-growing channels.

I tried to copy them but had no luck. none of my videos go viral as many of them hit millions of views.

so I decided to stick to my own work.

2. uploading shorts. (10k views)

Without doing anything extra only content creating including short videos I managed to get 50 subs. But the problem is that the viewers/subscribers are not interested in my main video resulting in no growth for my channel.

Now I decided not to upload any shorts.

3. Using tubeBuddy

I don't know whether it has given me anything usable as none of my optimized videos get regular views. I think the optimization era has gone now youtube randomly promotes your video based on topic, clickthrough rate, and average view duration.

4. Going through groups that help each other. (gained 10 subscribers and 10 views)

It is a lengthy process you have to communicate with individual channel owners and work for each other without any financial insolvency. But the problem is this kind of growth is not sustainable because these subscribers are not interested in your video, after subscribing they will not give you any views.

So not a good way to grow your channel.

5. Trying to get artificial views. (50 views 50 sub)

I think it is the most negative thing you could do to your youtube channel because most of the subs will not retain in the long run will not give you any views as well.

So what is the ultimate solution?

Fast way: Giving Google add to the targeted audience and demography.

Normal way: make regular content and optimize the title and descriptions based on keyword research tools like TubeBuddy/VidIQ. Try to make multiple videos on the same topic.

I think this will help you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eg0xxx Disassembly to access RAM and SSD. 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz

How to remove bios password